It is important for Gospel Mission Ministries, Inc. to maintain safe behavioral practices for the organization and its members.
We have all had to make significant behavioral changes to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To reopen our church safely we will need to implement these practices:
1. Social distancing (specifically, staying 6 feet away from others when you must go into a shared space).
2. Frequently washing hands for at least 20 seconds OR use alcohol-based (at least 60% alcohol) hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
3. Wearing cloth face coverings.
4. Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
5. Covering your mouth with a tissue if you cough or sneeze, then discard the tissue.
6. Staying home when sick.
7. Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
8. All people who wish to attend services, including members, will have their temperatures checked.
9. Suspending all food and beverage services from the Kitchen Committee and Nurses Board.
10. All offering/monetary contributions will need to be given via the GivePlus Text or App system. A cash offering will need to be placed in an contribution envelope.
It’s important to continue to follow federal, state, tribal, territorial, and local guidance for reopening.